Functieomschrijving / Job description
As a Contract Manager you will responsible for the development and execution of contract strategies and plans to ensure optimum costs, quality and schedule of a small or medium specific project. You willl work independently to solve complex problems.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Performs market analysis, contractor selection and process award, contract management and administration, resourcing strategy, and claims negotiations for capital projects.
- Develops and executes contracting strategies and plans under general direction to ensure optimum costs, quality and schedule of a small or medium specific project.
- Serves as the primary interface between Purchasing and the Project Team.
- Markets are well-known, readily understood and have generally more accessible market data.
- Ensure Contractual terms, schedule and payment instructions/milestones are clearly and regularly communicated to Contract Coordinators.
- Ensure that Contract Coordinator has required information to perform invoice verification and timely approval.
- Support Contractors as appropriate per T/C and invoicing/payment instructions.
- Work with Contract Coordinator and Project Team to trigger increase of PO value as required.
- Support Project financial accrual as needed.
- Ensure that all prerequistes for PO and Contract Closure have been performed.
- Establish and maintain communications with project staff through meetings, telephone and web conferences and reports and support contractor to obtain site access.
- Understand the Contractual agreements and develop agendas and participate in project kick-off and alignment meetings.
- Support Contract Management field activities, duties may include assisting multiple functions and Contract Managers with the preparation and execution of pre-award and post-award activities.
Functie-eisen / Job requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Accounting.
- Previous experience: Commercial contracting with external and/or JV partners or large Capital Procurement leadership position with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Corss-Cultural experience: Has worked in various countries working with diverse global cultures.
- Experience in contracting, Engineering and construction contracts
- Fluent in English
- Understanding contract language
- Available for travel within Europe, mainly Italy
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines.
- Solves complex problems.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Good knowledge of working with Excel, word, SAP and Powerpoint.
Aanbod / Offer
Bedrijfsprofiel / Company profile
Nouvall wil ervoor zorgen dat industriële projecten een succes worden! Het is dan ook onze missie om betrokken, betrouwbare en deskundige dienstverlening te bieden, om zo van maximaal toegevoegde waarde te zijn voor onze opdrachtgevers en voor de professionals die we inzetten.
Meer informatie / More information
For more information you can contact Eugene de Vetter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.